Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Week (more like months) in Review

Since it has been a while, I thought a photo reel would be best to catch everyone up.  And thanks to Aunt M who helped me find an adapter and to the helpful photo guy at Big W!  Enjoy!

                        (The following photo's were taken by my little photographer in training)








                                   (Adeline in the SWR prison cell at the Trial Bay Gaol)




                   (Adeline went in the bathroom to wash her hands and came out like this)



                                                       (More pictures by Adeline)













                                                  (Our new annual Easter Egg Hunt)









5 comments:

French Family said...

Looks like you guys have been having fun over in Australia! Addie is becoming the little photographer :-)

Anonymous said...

Addie needs golf clubs. If Sydney has them Addie needs them. I want to play with both my grandaughters when I see them. I love you three.
G-Pa

Grammy said...

I loved all the pictures!! Very awesome that you could finally get them out of your camera and off to us. Addie looks so adorable. The Easter egg hunt looked like fun. I'm printing off the picture of you two on the bench. You look beautiful Amber. Miss you all and can't wait to come.

Aunt Mary said...

So glad you were able to find an adapter for your camera! Great pix, and some not so great ;-), but looks like you have been having lots of fun. Grammy will be there before you know it! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's day. You need to call LJ to find out her good news ! ! ! ! Hugs and love, Auntie M

Aunt Mary said...

Love the "French Braids" on Addie. Mine never turned out that way. You will have to teach me how you do that. Hugs and love, Auntie M