Sunday, March 16, 2008

Outback here we come!

So, it's official, Adeline and I are now going to become the new Croc Hunter and his daughter Bindi! We are officially moving to the outback! Daniel got accepted to teach at a small school in the town Tullamore. The town has a population of 300 and has one school k-12 with about 85 students for which Daniel will be teaching music and PE. The nearest large town is Dubbo, which is supposed to be the home of Australia's best wildlife zoo. Adeline and I are really looking forward to that!! We are all very excited to this new experience. God has really answered our prayers with this job and we know He is leading us in His direction. Thank you all for your prayers!

Love,
Daniel, Amber and Adeline

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI AMBER!
WOW, SO YOU WILL BE SEEING SOME OTHER PARTS OF AUSTRALIA. THAT SOUNDS LIKE FUN.
VIDA

Anonymous said...

Amber,
Congratulations to Daniel! I look forward to seeing more of Australia:) Miss you my dear dear friend!
Love you!
Jaime

Aunt Mary said...

Hey kids, So when do you actually move there? I think I remember someone saying that your seasons are opposite ours so you must be already beginning the new school year last month or before? Having lived in a small town of 124 when I moved there and now down to less than 75, small towns have their quaintness, and everyone wants to know your business. I know you can handle it, and your friends and family are only a blog away. I will have to go on the world map site and look up Dubbo....I suppose it itsn't close to the beach by chance?? Please know our love and prayers go with you as you enter this new chapter of your lives. Watch out for the crocs and roos, they can be a little bit nasty at times! LOL We love you all,

Anonymous said...

Amber-
I so happy for the three of you. The Outback will be fun. Looks like Kansas with the grain elevator. Reminded me of Bazine. Call me on Wednesday. I am playing in a golf tourney at Sherwood on Monday. I love you three.
G-Pa