Sunday, August 24, 2008

Just Havin' Fun

Hi everyone! We haven't been up to much. Mostly just hangin' at the house. But here are some fun pictures. Hope you enjoy!


Adeline got invited to her first birthday party. She was scared and cried most of the time. Poor thing.




Daddy and Adeline checking out the cows at the Tullamore show.





Say Cheeeeesssseee!



Adeline loves to play in Daddy's garden shoes! Too cute!




We went to the Japenese gardens in Dubbo and Addie had so much fun feeding the ducks and fish in the pond!












4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My little sweetheart is growing up! Only 5 weeks and Grammy will be there. Get the toys out, we are going to have lots of fun! Hugs and Kisses, Grammy

patti said...

I heard there were some cute new pictures today and oh my...she is just so cute. I love, love, love her pig tails. I just can't believe how much she has changed.

I hope you guys are ready because I know grammy can't wait!

Aunt Mary said...

Such personality....I see lots of Mom in her. Hey, those shoes made quite the fashion statement....they matched her outfit perfectly! I have some garden crocs just like those but they are blue, and a lot more dirty that those were....are you sure he wears them to the garden??? I know Grammy is so excited to come see you all in a few weeks, she is practicing "the fishy song" probably in her sleep. Love the "tony-pails" and LJ used to call those pig tails. They are so much fun at this age, enjoy her while you can. Pretty soon she will be off to school. LJ and Jason will be adding to the family...maybe we can get a boy in this female group! Hugs and love all around, Auntie M

Anonymous said...

You all look very happy:) I miss you and miss talking to you. Hopefully we can talk again soon!
Love you,
Jaime