Sunday, June 29, 2008

Love my cheeky baby

Peek-a-boo Mommy!



Cheese!


Another picture!


Look Mom, I can keep the hat on!


I love all my new toys and this pretty dress Nana got me!

This video gives a complete picture of what I get to be around all day long. I may be the worst housewife ever but I am the luckiest mother and wife. I have such a loving and supportive husband who I love with all my heart and I have this amazing child who makes me smile and laugh all day long. God has truly blessed me!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, finally some more pictures of our "cheeky baby"! God has blessed all of us. She looks so cute in that outfit. What a ham! Loved the video. Miss you all terribly and love you so much.

Grammy

Anonymous said...

I love the new pictures! Miss you so much and have wanted to talk to you again recently, even though we just talked. I love you girl and am so happy for you!
Love you! Jaime

patti said...

Hello...this is patti you mom's next door neighbor. When she told me about the blog I got so excited. I love blogging plus it is the best way to keep up with everyone.

Addie has grown so much and is so adorable. I love her hair she is going to break a lot of hearts. Probably my son when she visits her grammy!

Looks like you are having a fun adventure. I look forward to watching them all unfold. ~patti