Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Family



Hello readers.

 

Go to a mirror.

 

Look at yourself.  


Now look back to me.


 Now look at yourself again.


 Now, look back to me.  


Sadly, you are not me....but if you decided to start blogging you would realized just how hard it is

to keep up with it.  



So soon you will have a new update and I will try my hardest to keep up with some other well

known blogger that we all may love and know.



(love this commercial!!)  


Forever struggling to keep motivated,

Aussiewife



3 comments:

Grammy said...

Hey,hey my darling daughter. I love you and your precious family. Great photo....who took that??? heehee. Sorry for the guilt trip. Please don't hate me for to long. Miss Debbie is on her way.
Love you Mom

French Family said...

Great picture!

Now, was that jab against Grammy or me????

Anonymous said...

Quit laying the guilt trip. You do fine with your blog. I love it! Keep it up.
Love you Amber,
Dad