Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Things I love about my Mom


                                (Hmmm do you think we look like Mother/Daughter??)


As you all may know, my Mom is here from Texas and this has reminded me of all the great things about Moms and why they are so special....


1.  Love unconditionally


2.  Sew curtains


3.  Keep the house clean why you are at work


4.  Play with their grandchild all day long without getting tired while....


5.  Still having dinner on the table when you get home from work.


6.  Long talks at any point in the day without it costing money


7.  Getting a girls opinion on decorating ideas


8.  My Mom bringing special treats from home...like Little Miss Debbie cakes!!!


9.  But best of all, coming home from work and just knowing that she is here, that I can see her at anytime of the day and can enjoy her wonderful company.  



3 comments:

French Family said...

Love this post. I actually got tears! Love to you both.

Katie

Anonymous said...

Amber, you have a great Mom.
G-Pa

Aunt Mary said...

Treasure her while you have her there....it is very hard on both of you I am sure, when you live so far apart, and the visits seem to end so quickly. Hugs and love to you four! Auntie M