Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Have you ever felt nausea like this??

About three months ago we bought two recliners at a garage sale...one is generously used and slightly tilts to one side...it totally reminds me of my stepdad's chairs growing up - minus the crumbs(haha just kidding David)...and the other one is now my throne.  It's perfect, it eases my aches and pains from everyday, but especially nausea.  Right now I am sitting in my especially comfy recliner sipping on some ginger tea and trying to ease my pregnancy nausea.  Yes you heard me right, we are pregnant!  Yay!


We are all very excited.  Adeline is already calling it a she and is determined that she will have a little sister.  No boys allowed, according to her.  So I will sit here nursing my tummy and hoping that things don't get worse!  


Love

Mama Bear and baby bear 2 


4 comments:

Aunt Mary said...

Oh how wonderful to have our two girls expecting babies the same year. When is your's due? LJ is due the end of February. Congratulations!!! Hugs and kiss all around, from Auntie M

Anonymous said...

Amber-
I am so happy for you. Tell Addy that it's OK if she has a brother. Love you three.
G-Pa

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you both! I'm so happy for you. When are you due? Im sure Addy will love being a big sister to a little brother or little sister!
Kristy, Doug, Erika & Cooper

Grammy said...

Uncle Gregg and your Mom were so happy to see your post. The Little Green Pop Top looks in mint condition. What a great guest room it will make. Pop the top and in we'll hop. (only the Baumgarten siblings can be so creative) So glad your hubby loves you so much to drive 5 hours to satisfy your mexican food cravings. Love you mucho much....
Uncle Gregg and Grammy