Monday, September 19, 2011

FAN FUNNY



ME: Be careful with the fan. Don't get your hair close or put anything in between the spokes.


ADELINE: Uh Mom, we have these fans at school. (said with disdain)



ME: Ok, just be careful.


ADELINE: The fan at school listens to me.



ME: What? What do you mean?


ADELINE: Well, if I stand over here and I call to it, it turns it's head.



ME: (LMAO)(and Mother that means Laugh My Ass Off) Oh you mean like this....(I pull the button and it starts to turn)


ADELINE: Yes, Yes! (She stands by the door calling it...) Hello Fan, How are you today? Yes look at me fan. Cool me off today over here please.


I love how kind she is to the fan! She even says please!

Roasting in Oz and its only one month into Spring,

Amber

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute...she is sweet! Funny story!

Anonymous said...

please...no fingers in the fan! She wouldn't want to end up like her mom with a cast that she isn't supposed to get wet. It's no fun to have a black trash bag taped around your hand to keep it dry at the beach. Not that her mom would know anything about that.
Not fun, but definitely FUNNY...

Love you
B

Aunt Mary said...

Don't you just love the logic of a child. They think everything happens at their beckoning! Too cute. Hugs and kisses all around, Auntie M