Monday, February 18, 2008

Another day at the beach!








Well it was another great weekend with friends and family. On Saturday we went to church and I was able to meet some of Daniels' friends from school. It was great to catch up with people the knew Daniel and all the ladies were very friendly. I am very excited to have made some friends and arrange play dates for Adeline.
After church Daniel and I went to Catherine Hill Bay Beach. Of course Adeline hated every minute of it, but Daniel and I had a good time searching for sea shells, finding sponges and examining the blue jellyfish that washed upon shore. YIKES!

After the beach we headed out to Avondale and Daniel gave me a tour of the Adventist college. It wasn't as beautiful as Newcastle University where Daniel went to college but we saw lots of interesting creatures on the campus....including a possum! They are a lot cuter than the opossums in America!
Not to much else exciting this weekend. But this Friday we are taking a trip to Sydney for our appointment with the Australian Embassy! Wish us luck and hopefully there will be some fun pictures of Sydney!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI AMBER!

IT'S SO NICE TO SEE YOU ALL.

Anonymous said...

hi guys...i am so envious you are by the beach! hope all is well with you guys and give my love to the family and adline!
viv

Anonymous said...

Hello my long lost friend!!!!

I have just had time to look at the blog and wow am I envious!!! All the pictures you have make me want to visit ASAP. I will be pushing Australia for our vacation next summer. Adeline has gotten so big. I'm sure she is very happy she gets to spend lots of time with you. I look forward to more Sekulic Australian adventures!!! Have a wonderful week. Lots of love.

Steph