Thursday, February 7, 2008

Caught in the rain






It was another beautiful day today so I thought Adeline would enjoy a walk down to the shops which is about 5 minutes away. It was midday and there were so many people there. We had a good time walking around through the shops and checking out all the things we are going to spend Daniel's money on! Hahahaha! I was able to snap a few pictures of Adeline on our walk in front of the park and up the street.


Bad thing was on the way home we got caught in the rain and Adeline laughed and loved that her mommy was getting all wet! What a priceless moment to here my sweet little girl laughing in the rain. I loved every bit of it!


It's a perfect day!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!!! it's nuts that i had that same stroller for Jack and you're in Australia with it! :) She is so precious!

Chris Alguire